Now we know this social distancing is not ideal for your Caci Facial, so until we can safely reopen again use this time wisely to invest in your skin. It’s not the time to neglect your skin, it’s time to put your contingency plan in place. Follow our simple tips for helping your skin glow.
1.Good skin starts from within
Staying hydrated is the foundation to good skin care. Try to drink 6-8 glasses of water a day to keep your skin looking radiant.
2. Keep up a skincare routine. It’s important to keep up routines during times like these. Just follow these four simple steps, morning and evening.
- Cleanse & tone your skin every AM & PM (even if you are not wearing make-up!)
- Apply 1/2 a pea size of CACI’s Eye Revive Serum or one of Decleor’s eye creams and pat gently into the eye area; this will brighten and tighten the skin.
- CACI’s Amino-Peptide Serum is perfect to use on any areas of concern to firm and smooth out lines and wrinkles. Alternatively pick your favourite Decleor day cream and apply to the face and neck.
- Finish with an SPF to protect the skin from UV rays (important even when staying indoors!)
3. Weekly Treats!
Think about including water-binding ingredients in your skincare routine too, such as the powerful Hyaluronic Acid (This supercharged humectant attracts water to the skin, making it more plump).
Treat yourself to a weekly CACI Hydro or Eye Revive Mask to hydrate and nourish your skin, perfect for those pamper nights in. See below to purchase your self isolation Caci treat box
4. Exercise, not just for your body!
Face rollers can be really effective in working your facial muscles and draining puffy skin. Our CACI top tip is to use a facial roller on top of your weekly Caci face mask to help penetrate the products better into the skin.
For daily facial exercises we recommend you check out author and MUA @nadiramakeupandhair who has a Face Workout for Beginners with a ‘warm up and wake up’ routine. This is designed to wake up muscles and improve circulation, making it an ideal daily morning routine.
Caci treat box
Containing a Caci Hydro Mask to hydrate and plump the skin, Caci Eye Revive Mask; for dark circles and puffiness, 10 x Skin boosting serum buds filled with an instant firming serum and a Caci eye serum £49 (usually £62)
Click here to email your order
We understand you may be worried about the amazing results you have had with your CACI treatments now going to waste…
Rest assured, all of the hard work will not undone! When you come back to Lift when we reopen, we would recommend a mini course of 6 treatments, 2 per week to kick start your results once more!