Removing Your Gels At Home
So you can’t have your regular manicure with us at the moment and your gel nails may need removing, we can help. Read on…
What you need to remove your gel nails:
- 100% Acetone
- Orange Wood Stick/ Cuticle stick
- Cotton Wool Pads
- Tin Foil (cut in 10 squares big enough to wrap around each finger)
- Nail File
You can purchase the Jessica Geleration kit below which contains everything you need to remove your gels gently with a 20% discount using our unique code (find code below) or you may have the products at home already.
- Firstly wash your hands!
- Take your nail file and gently buff the top of the nail polish. This will remove the shine
- Saturate a cotton pad in acetone and apply to each nail (do this one at a time)
- Use the tin foil to wrap around your nails, keeping the cotton pad in place
Now they are all wrapped up, grab a book, put your feet up and WAIT 10-15 MINUTES
- Unwrap each foil wrap one at a time.
- Using your orange stick, very gently lift any polish that has been left behind without scraping the nail.
- The gel should just peel away from the nail.
The nails should be left free of any scuffs and looking healthy. We suggest massaging in the Jessica Phenomen Oil into each nail to hydrate the cuticles and nails.
How to save 20% plus a free gift
Click here and then follow the instructions below and don’t forget to add the code CAR160 at the checkout to receive the benefits