If you wish to make a booking you can download our app, just click here:
Book an appointment online here
All clients are required to have a new patch test for the following treatments, regardless of whether you have had a patch test previously.
- HD Brows
- Novalash Classic & American Volume Lashes
- Yumi Lash Lift
- Eyelash & Eyebrow Tints
If you are new to Lift, we will require you to have a patch test, if you have requested a booking for any of the treatments listed above, regardless of whether you have had the treatment elsewhere.
All patch tests must be pre-booked. To book a patch test please click here
At present it is advised to wait 2 weeks after you have received your vaccine before having a patch test or any treatment that requires a patch test.
Although the NHS state that most side effects should not last longer than a week, this will allow enough time for any symptoms to present themselves and not be mistaken for a patch test reaction.
Here’s what you need to know regarding appointments and before your visit..
- We will be contacting you via email 48 hours before your appointment to complete our Covid-19 questionnaire. This must be completed prior to your appointment and we will be unable to treat you if this has not been completed. If we do not have your up to date mobile telephone number and email address please send this to us asap via email.
ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
We kindly ask that:
- When you arrive, please press the intercom and let us know you are here. Then please wait outside the front of the salon being mindful of social distancing until we collect you.
- Arrive alone for your appointment unless you need a carer. The carer will be unable to wait in the salon. No children will be permitted.
- Once in the salon, sanitise your hands with the sanitiser provided
- We will be unable to provide any drinks at this time
- Please only bring minimal belongings with you, avoid large bags, coats (weather permitting) scarfs, jewellery etc
- You will be required to wear a mask in the salon, you are welcome to bring your own or we can provide one at a small charge.
- The team will be fully equipped with the PPE required so you can completely relax through your appointment
- We will be allowing extra time after each appointment to sanitise and thoroughly clean the treatment area, as well as frequent cleaning of high touch common area surfaces.
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes late for your appointment we will be unable to do your treatment due to the strict timetable we have to work to.
- Walk in appointments or sales will no longer be available, please contact us in advance.
Please do not come to the salon if you have experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days or have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days