BeautyLab Glycopeel Facial
A unique resurfacing treatment which combines Glycolic Acid and pomegranate enzyme for optimum effect, leading to a softer, smoother and brighter complexion.
Glycopeel focuses on deep cleaning and many level of exfoliation. Glycopeel is ideal as an Anti-ageing treatment working on sun-damage, pigmentation, premature ageing, but also works on dull, congested and acne prone skins.
Our Glycolic acid is available in three strengths 10%, 20% and 30% of which our therapist will select the correct treatment for you. Please be advised that anyone who has not experienced Glycopeel with Lift before will always start on 10%.
This advanced facial consists of 3 stages of exfoliation followed by 4 layers of hydrating and soothing products. Results are visible from the first treatment, however a progressive course of 6 treatment are recommended. £65.00 – 45 minutes, Course of 6- £325
Glycopeel Hand Treatment
A luxurious radiance treatment for hands which targets wrinkles, blemishes and age spots. This can be performed as a stand alone treatment or incorporated into any facial. £25.00 – 30 minutes. Incorporated into a facial £15
Pre-treatment and aftercare advice
- Please attend your appointment without contact lenses
- This treatment is not suitable during pregnancy
- Glycolic peels may cause slight redness in the first 24 hours which normally resolves in a couple of hours
- Your skin will be more sensitive to sunlight for a couple of weeks following the treatment so an SPF of 30 or higher is needed for daily wear
- Do not swim, sunbathe, vigorously exercise for 24 hours following your peel
- No hair removal treatment, or fake tanning should be carried out for at least 48 hours
Our therapists time is precious, should you cancel an appointment from a course with less than 48 hours notice or fail to turn up for your booked appointment this will be deducted from the course.
Please note that failure to cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours notice will result in a 50% cancellation fee being charged. Failure to attend an appointment booked on-line will result in a 100% cancellation charge. If you do not attend two consecutive appointments you will no longer be able to book without paying the full amount of the appointment upfront.
All courses of Glycopeel have a discount applied. The last treatment of the course is a free treatment. All courses should be used within 12 months of purchase. If in doubt or you would like further information on our Terms & Conditions please call the salon.